Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfectant
CODE - CLO-01670
DIN - 02403528
Case pack - 9 bottles x 946mL
A hydrogen peroxide spray cleaner disinfectant that can be used on soft and hard surfaces.
Directions For Use: To Clean, Disinfect and Deodorize Hard, Nonporous Surfaces in one-step
- Apply 15 – 20 cm from surface until surface is thoroughly wet
- Allow surface to remain wet for contact time
- Then wipe. For heavily soiled areas, a precleaning is required
- Rinse with potable water for food-contact surfaces. For all others, no rinsing is required.
Directions for Soft Surfaces
Gross or heavy soil must be removed prior to sanitizing. For first time use on soft surfaces, spot test in a small, inconspicuous area.
Hold bottle 15 to 20 cm (6 to 8 inches) from soft surface.
Using a smooth zigzag motion, spray mist across fabric until wet. Do not saturate.
Allow fabric to air dry. Bacteria will be killed in 30 seconds.
- 30 seconds to 1 minute contact times on most bacteria and viruses.
- Study proves an advantage over a leading quat.‡